I am blessed to have an extended family that likes to get together. Thanksgiving is always family reunion time for the descendents of Neil Huffman Thompson, my great-grandfather who I was named after. We go over to my cousin's house in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee every other year and get to renew the bonds that bring us together. This year, we will be going to Atlanta, GA to be with Stephanie's family where we will all be together for the first time in over 5 years. I pray that everyone will take advantage of the time you have with your family this holiday. As a matter of policy, we dedicate holidays as family times where we have no youth activities. Use the time wisely and have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Check out the new links. You have to scroll down to find them.

Update: A great Thanksgiving day article from Michelle Malkin.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home